To be a woman is hard, and waxing is one of the hardest things. Many women do not bear the pain of a classic waxing and end up by using a shaving blade of depilatory cream, but this kind of waxing has many disadvantages. One of them is that the hair grows faster and you have to remove it very often. In this article, I will provide you a new method of waxing: sugar waxing. Sugar waxing method is very cheap, you can easily use it at home and the great advantage is that is NO PAIN WAXING. If you are tired to shave your legs all the time, to bear the waxing pain or to spend money at cosmetic salons, it’s time to try sugar waxing.
Ingredients for sugar waxing
- 2 cups of sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1. Mix all the ingredients until the sugar is melted and you obtain a syrup.
- 2. Put the recipient (pot) at boiling at medium heat
- 3. Mix all the time until the syrup starts to boil and transform into a yellow-brown cream
- 4. Leave the mixture to cool until having honey consistency
- 5. Apply the obtained sugar wax on your body and start waxing. The sugar wax can be preserved, heated again and used, like a usual wax.
The benefits of sugar waxing
– sugar waxing is not harmful to the skin like other waxing methods because the sugar does not stick on the skin, it sticks only on the hair.– sugar waxing can be done easily at home, in intimacy and is less painful– sugar waxing is cheap– sugar waxing guarantee you a soft skin with no hair for 5 weeks– all the ingredients are natural and contain no fragrances
-It is 100% natural and is even edible. We don’t recommend eating it for sanitary reason, but it is extremely safe.
-It is hypoallergenic. There might be some people allergic to ingesting sugar, but it is extremely rare for anyone to react to sugar on the skin.
-Easy to clean. Since sugar is water-soluble, all you need is water to remove any excess wax, unlike hard or soft wax. No more sticky mess!
– It will remove only hair and not cells. The chemical property of our sugar wax will not remove any live skin cells but will remove dead skin cells and hair. Essentially you will be exfoliated with your wax session.
-Prevents bacterial growth. The high level of sugar prevents bacteria growth and contamination.
-Helps prevent ingrown hairs. Since the wax sticks completely to the hair, it removes the hair from the follicle preventing hair breakage which can easily lead to ingrown hair. Imagine trying to pull a weed from your garden.
If you pull the weed out from the highest point with one hand, chances are the root won’t be removed and you will pull out only part of the weed. Now if you pull it from the lowest point of the main stem, plus use your other hand to help pull it out, chances are you will get all the root out. That is essentially the same situation here.
Read next: Best Essential Oils To Tighten Skin
Photo credit: Pexels