Three types of sugar and great content of fiber are the reasons why bananas quickly provide an energy boost. Despite the nutritional value, it has been proven that bananas have the strength to remove a number of problems usually the ones that make us reach for pills.
There are many different reasons as to why you should be treating yourself naturally and not taking medications. Modern day medicine is a money scheme that causes more problems than they fix. It might temporarily cure something in one part of your boy, but it will also cause another problem somewhere else. Drugs like Tylenol and Ibuprofen have been linked to major medical issues like heart disease, cancer, and even diabetes. They not only cause more pain in the long run, but they also cause disease too.
Natural ingredients are the only way to heal yourself and actually promote health in another part of your body. When you treat your sore throat using honey and lemon, you might also experience a boost of energy. It’s always a win-win, and bananas are one of the best natural ingredients out there.
Bananas can be used to treat so many different health issues. They have been proven to treat many different diseases, disorders, and infections. Bananas can also treat minor problems such as sore muscles!
If you get really sore after a workout you might not have a sufficient amount of magnesium in your diet. Bananas are packed full of magnesium and they can replenish it. They promote overall relaxation as well as protein synthesis; they also boost lipolysis, a process in which your body releases fat from its stores.
One amazing method used to consume bananas is banana tea! Banana tea is the perfect way to boost your magnesium levels. All you have to do is cut both ends of the banana off, leave the peel on, and boil for 7-10 minutes. Afterward just drain it and enjoy! It is best to drink before bed because it is so soothing, tastes amazing and can make you lose up to 10 pounds.
Bananas are also packed full of potassium; potassium is essential for good health!
If you don’t consume enough potassium you will experience a world of side effects like dehydration, aches, pains, and cardiac issues. Other studies have shown that bananas can even help relieve stress!
Bananas boost vitamin b9 and they contain tryptophan a stress relieving chemical. “a precursor for serotonin,” says Cassie Bjork, RD, LD of Healthy Simple Life, “and serotonin may be the most important brain chemical because is a natural antidepressant and can treat, anxiety and insomnia, as well as other mood issues such as fatigue, irritability, agitation, anger, and aggression. Bananas also have norepinephrine, which regulates our ‘fight or flight response,’ which helps to regulate stress. They’re an optimal, natural, real-food way to promote positive moods and help to prevent depression,” she continues. “Good thing we don’t need a prescription!”
Bananas are just flat out great. If you aren’t a fan of the texture, try blending them into a smoothie. You could even include strawberries and blueberries for added benefits! Here are:
- Flatulence and constipation
- Blood Pressure
Things bananas treat better than pills!
- Banana is a very good source of energy as it gives energy instantly after eating it, due to this lot of athletes use this more.
- Bananas are very helpful in reducing stress, containing tryptophan amino acid which keeps our mood cool and happy. It also contains potassium and magnesium and it keeps people’s depression away.
- Are also beneficial for those people who have high blood pressure because it contains high potassium and less salt.
- By eating bananas daily, it can increase our memory power.
- It is also helpful for people suffering from anemia, as bananas contain lots of iron which increases hemoglobin level of our blood.
- Bananas also help our body to keep imbalanced hormone balanced.
- Keeps the sugar levels of pregnant women balanced which remove their morning sickness.
- Due to its high nutrition value, it controls our acidity and can reduce the risks for ulcer cancer.
- It contains vitamins-6 which keep our blood glucose level in good condition.
- It is also a main source of fiber, so eating 1 banana in the morning, you can reduce the symptoms of constipation.
Source image: Pixabay