Juice Of Aloe Vera And Lemon To Lose Weight. To lose weight it is essential to have a balanced and healthy diet and, in addition, try to exercise on a daily basis. However, there are also some remedies or preparations that will help us lose weight in a simple way, as long as you take them as a supplement to your diet. One of these natural remedies is aloe vera juice mixed with lemon.
This preparation, besides being very economical, is very effective to lose weight, since both ingredients have powerful depurative and detoxifying properties.
Benefits and properties of aloe vera to lose weight
Aloe vera, also known as aloe vera, is a plant well known for its moisturizing and repairing properties, which are especially useful for skin conditions such as dryness, redness and/or burns. However, for a few years, this plant is becoming increasingly popular for the following properties of aloe to lose weight:
- Its rich phytosterols provide properties that regulate blood sugar levels, providing a feeling of fullness and, therefore, avoid eating more than they should.
Aloe Vera also has fat burning properties thanks to phytosterols, which will help our organs to reduce the fats accumulated in them and the body mass index.
It also helps to accelerate our metabolism, which will increase our energy consumption and, therefore, we will lose weight more quickly.
This plant is rich in aloin A, a substance with powerful depurative properties that will help us stimulate the movement of the intestine, which will eliminate more toxins and waste from our body.
Benefits and properties of lemon that help to lose weight
Lemon is a fruit that, in addition to its citrus flavor, is also a very effective food in diets to lose weight thanks to the following properties of lemon to lose weight:
- This fruit has excellent satiating properties due to its richness insoluble fiber, so that our appetite is reduced and, therefore, we eat less.
It is a potent diuretic that significantly reduces the retention of fluids and toxins within our body.
It also has digestive properties that prevent some disorders that slow down the process of losing weight such as abdominal swelling, gas, heartburn or indigestion.
Its richness in flavonoids provides fat-burning properties, which will help both accelerate our metabolism and increase caloric expenditure.
How to make aloe vera juice and lemon to lose weight step by step
Now that you know all the benefits of the aloe vera plant and the lemon to lose weight and know that they can be of great help, we teach you how to make juice of aloe and lemon to lose weight step by step. For this, you will need to follow the following steps:
- A leaf of aloe vera
- Juice of a whole lemon
- Take the aloe vera leaf and, with the help of a knife, cut all the thorns from the plant. When you have finished, wash the sheet thoroughly.
- With the same knife, you must extract the pulp of the aloe. To do this, you have to cut the leaf on one side and open it carefully. Now, take a spoon and extract the pulp in a container.
- When you have extracted all the pulp, you must liquefy it until a kind of juice is formed.
- Add the juice of a lemon to the container where the aloe vera is and then beat it all with the help of a blender.
- Optional: you can also add a pinch of stevia to give the mixture a good flavor.
- When everything is well beaten, strain the mixture and you will have ready your aloe vera and lemon juice.
Tips for taking aloe and lemon juice to lose weight
If you want to lose weight with this home remedy, it is recommended that you follow these recommendations to take the juice of aloe vera and lemon to lose weight:
Eat this juice on an empty stomach, one hour before breakfast.
This slimming remedy should be taken as a food supplement, so in no case can replace a meal.
Try to reduce the intake of foods rich in fats and sugars and increase those that are richer in vitamins and minerals.
It is necessary that you try to exercise at least 3 days a week.
Aloe vera works as a natural laxative due to its depurative properties, so this remedy should be taken for a limited time. Specifically, it is recommended to take it for 2 weeks and, if you want to continue losing weight, rest for another 2 weeks before taking it again.
Contraindications of aloe vera juice and lemon to lose weight
It is necessary to take into account the contraindications of aloe juice and lemon to lose weight and, in case you find that for us it is not appropriate, discuss it with our doctor and look for another possible option of slimming juice. Pay attention to these contraindications:
If you are pregnant or nursing.
you have kidney problems.
In children under 12 years old.
if you have digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea or heartburn.
you have an allergy to any of the components of the shake.
If you are already taking any supplement, supplement or medication to lose weight.
Source photo: By Pixabay