Amazing Ways To Use Fenugreek For Weight Loss. Fenugreek or Trigonella foenum-graecum (methi in Hindi) is a powerful natural weight loss ingredient that has a myriad of health benefits like supporting digestion and maintaining the blood sugar levels.
Galactomannan, a water-soluble heteropolysaccharide found in fenugreek seeds, helps to reduce weight. It curbs your appetite by making you feel full.
If you have tried complicated treatments and expensive medicines to lose weight and have failed, here are a number of healthy ways in which you can use fenugreek seeds for weight loss. Let’s check out what they are.
How To Use Fenugreek For Weight Loss
Fenugreek is a popular weight reducing agent that offers various other benefits like controlling blood pressure and diabetes and increasing the metabolic rate of the body.
Warm Fenugreek Seeds
This amazing recipe leads to weight reduction without you requiring to consume any other medicine.
Heat/Roast fenugreek seeds in a pan.
Crush the warm seeds in a mortar/grinder to make a fine powder.
Ingest the powder with warm water on an empty stomach each morning.
You can also use the powder in curries.
Water Soaked Fenugreek
Fenugreek water will induce a feeling of fullness in the stomach for an entire day. This will decrease the feeling of hunger. The result would be visible weight loss in a few days.
Soak about a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and leave them to soak overnight.
Filter the seeds from the water in the morning.
Chew the wet seeds on an empty stomach.
Sprouted Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek sprouts are exceptionally rich in carotene, vitamins A, E, C, and B, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, amino acids, digestive minerals, and much more. Having these sprouts early in the morning on an empty stomach leads to weight reduction.
Take a clean and thin piece of cloth.
Soak it in water.
Place fenugreek seeds in the moist cloth and press them with a stone/heavy utensil.
Leave it for three nights.
Remove the stone/heavy utensil.
Let the sprouts grow to a decent length before you consume them.
Here’s an amazing recipe for fenugreek tea for weight loss and diabetes control. It also offers many other benefits like proper digestion and controlled blood pressure.
1. Grind fenugreek seeds in a stone mortar or grinder with a little water.
2. Make a fine paste of the seeds and water.
3. Boil water in a pan.
4. Add the paste to the boiling water.
5. Add other herbs (cinnamon or ginger) for taste.
6. Cover the lid of the pan.
7. Cook the tea in simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Sip the fenugreek tea on an empty stomach each day.
Fenugreek And Honey
Fenugreek and honey tea is an herbal weight reduction remedy that leads to a slimmer waist and gorgeous figure naturally.
1. Make a coarse paste of fenugreek seeds with a stone mortar.
2. Boil water in a pan and add crushed seeds to it. Let it cool down.
3. Let the water and crushed seeds rest for three hours in the pan.
4. Filter the seeds from the water in a cup.
5. Add honey and lemon juice to the cup of herbal tea.
6. Drink this every morning for best results.
Health Benefits Of Fenugreek
- Promotes Lactation
- Reduces Menstrual Discomfort
- Minimizes Symptoms of Menopause
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- Reduces Cardiovascular Risks
- Controls Diabetes
- Relieves A Sore Throat
- Relieves Constipation
- Treats Kidney Problems
- Prevents Colon Cancer
- Suppresses Appetite
Photo credit: Pixabay